Change of Information Request


Online Student Records / Change of Information Form

Name changes require:

  1. One piece of valid photo identification with current name AND
  2.  A copy of an official name change document.

Valid photo identification: passport, government issued ID, valid Driver’s License, etc. Official name change document: divorce decree, marriage license, immigration documents, etc. Social Security Number changes must include a copy of the signed Social Security card. Instructions for providing documents will be provided after submitting this form.

Previous Information


New Information